Welcome to the Official TFF Clan Site for Modern Combat : Domination.

We currenty ARE recruiting so please go onto the TFF Applications section on the forum to apply to us.

You don't have to join the clan to register, we still want other players to come to our site and have a good time here. So please register.

-That is all
-TFF Staff
Welcome to the Official TFF Clan Site for Modern Combat : Domination.

We currenty ARE recruiting so please go onto the TFF Applications section on the forum to apply to us.

You don't have to join the clan to register, we still want other players to come to our site and have a good time here. So please register.

-That is all
-TFF Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTFF HomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ANTIONIST
TFF Founder/Leader
TFF Founder/Leader
ANTIONIST

Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D Empty
PostSubject: Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D   Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 am

Yes, it's Antionist here Smile

I'd like to announce a few things about our new website for our new Modern Combat Domination Clan.

First things first, we have two Co-Leaders that are helping with improving
and updating the site aswell as recruiting.
These are L3WK0V and AxelSchiffeR.

Secondly, WE ARE RECRUITING.
Please visit our TFF Aplications forum for more info and guidelines on how
to apply.

And finally, the site is still sort of in construction but we still want you guys to register and check the site out.
It will be completed very soon.

That's all. Lets make TFF the first and best clan on MCD! Very Happy

Last edited by ANTIONIST on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://tffclan.wordpress.com
L3WK0V
TFF Co-Leader
TFF Co-Leader
L3WK0V

PostSubject: Re: Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D   Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Antion the new theme had LOTS of problems so i just brought it back to the old with out the blue and i really dont have time atm to fix it up cuz i gtg somewhere i will work on it today but cuz of the time difference i might start working on it when its night there so just bear with me on this...I think the problem in the forum is the rim around the banner the dark grey it should be lighter too match the bg should be around a color that it is atm but not this one cuz its wood or something... and im thinking of maybe making most of the bullet buttons silver too match and only the new messages and the logout button gold or do you wanna keep it how it was before tell your thoughts so i can work on it later today.
Back to top Go down
https://tff-clan.board-directory.net
ANTIONIST
TFF Founder/Leader
TFF Founder/Leader
ANTIONIST

PostSubject: Re: Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D   Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:32 pm

L3WK0V wrote:
Antion the new theme had LOTS of problems so i just brought it back to the old with out the blue and i really dont have time atm to fix it up cuz i gtg somewhere i will work on it today but cuz of the time difference i might start working on it when its night there so just bear with me on this...I think the problem in the forum is the rim around the banner the dark grey it should be lighter too match the bg should be around a color that it is atm but not this one cuz its wood or something... and im thinking of maybe making most of the bullet buttons silver too match and only the new messages and the logout button gold or do you wanna keep it how it was before tell your thoughts so i can work on it later today.
It does sound like a bit much. Lets leave the theme the way it is for now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tffclan.wordpress.com
MisTikaL
TFF Member
TFF Member

PostSubject: Re: Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D   Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 am

good job guys, the site is coming along nicely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D   Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Our MCD Site is Near COMPLETION! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and Information :: Clan Announcements-
Jump to: