Welcome to the Official TFF Clan Site for Modern Combat : Domination.

We currenty ARE recruiting so please go onto the TFF Applications section on the forum to apply to us.

You don't have to join the clan to register, we still want other players to come to our site and have a good time here. So please register.

-That is all
-TFF Staff
Welcome to the Official TFF Clan Site for Modern Combat : Domination.

We currenty ARE recruiting so please go onto the TFF Applications section on the forum to apply to us.

You don't have to join the clan to register, we still want other players to come to our site and have a good time here. So please register.

-That is all
-TFF Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTFF HomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kljdkjfdskljvfdlks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANTIONIST
TFF Founder/Leader
TFF Founder/Leader
ANTIONIST

kljdkjfdskljvfdlks Empty
PostSubject: kljdkjfdskljvfdlks   kljdkjfdskljvfdlks EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 am

TFF_ANTIONIST

So last week I announced in the TFF Update that I would be hosting training sessions for the clan again Smile I'm glad to be doing this cause especially with our newly promoted TFF members and old pro's returning, it's vital to be able to hone your guys' skills to the fullest.

The training sessions will consist of three rounds and will help improve your skills with three different types of weaponry.

First round -
Weaponry : Assault Only
Map : Avalanche
Mode : TDM
Kills : 60

Second Round -
Weaponry : Sniper Only
Map : Warehouse

Third Round -
Weaponry : Secondary/Pistols Only
Map : Facility

I'm hoping to get through these rounds comfortably without problems. If someone ends up using the wrong weapon once, it will be overlooked.

However, if it happens quite a lot, the round will be restarted again. I will be playing in these rounds because I should do and I need to practice aswell tbh Razz

You can feel free to ask any of us about what weapons and skills to use before the games begin. We would be happy to help you out.

Once more, the training sessions will take place on Saturday at 6PM EST.

EST Converted to other timezones :
UK : 11PM
PST/California : 3PM
CST/Central : 5PM

I hope this is a success as i'm expecting AT LEAST six TFF/TTFF members to show up. GL guys and I hope you enjoy it.

-Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://tffclan.wordpress.com

kljdkjfdskljvfdlks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: Introductions-
Jump to: