Welcome to the Official TFF Clan Site for Modern Combat : Domination.

We currenty ARE recruiting so please go onto the TFF Applications section on the forum to apply to us.

You don't have to join the clan to register, we still want other players to come to our site and have a good time here. So please register.

-That is all
-TFF Staff
Welcome to the Official TFF Clan Site for Modern Combat : Domination.

We currenty ARE recruiting so please go onto the TFF Applications section on the forum to apply to us.

You don't have to join the clan to register, we still want other players to come to our site and have a good time here. So please register.

-That is all
-TFF Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTFF HomepageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Headshots...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L3WK0V
TFF Co-Leader
TFF Co-Leader
L3WK0V

Headshots... Empty
PostSubject: Headshots...   Headshots... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 pm

So from the very begining i have noticed something very obvious the headshots are not accurate. What i mean is if you shoot someone in the chest it will say it was a headshot when it CLEARLY was not one. Its not just that either when you get a REAL 100% headshot sometimes i dont get the message that it was a headshot. I tested this with the scope on the m16 which is VERY ACCURATE i got messages saying headshot when it clearly wasn't and got no message when i clearly was. Is this just me or do you guys have the same problem, because if so gameloft should really fix this...
Back to top Go down
https://tff-clan.board-directory.net
AxeLschiffeR
TFF Co-Leader
TFF Co-Leader
AxeLschiffeR

Headshots... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshots...   Headshots... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 am

L3WK0V wrote:
So from the very begining i have noticed something very obvious the headshots are not accurate. What i mean is if you shoot someone in the chest it will say it was a headshot when it CLEARLY was not one. Its not just that either when you get a REAL 100% headshot sometimes i dont get the message that it was a headshot. I tested this with the scope on the m16 which is VERY ACCURATE i got messages saying headshot when it clearly wasn't and got no message when i clearly was. Is this just me or do you guys have the same problem, because if so gameloft should really fix this...

i think its only u, coz when i played i aim for the head and i got the message headshot
i use the mp5 with its scope, but i never found such a glitch cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
http://tffclan.wordpress.com
L3WK0V
TFF Co-Leader
TFF Co-Leader
L3WK0V

Headshots... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshots...   Headshots... EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:07 pm

AxeLschiffeR wrote:
L3WK0V wrote:

i think its only u, coz when i played i aim for the head and i got the message headshot

Weird i thought everyone has this because for me this is VERY NOTICABLE i mean my friends come over and im playing and their all going wtf how is that a headshot and its true it wasnt, for me its very glitchy
Back to top Go down
https://tff-clan.board-directory.net
AxeLschiffeR
TFF Co-Leader
TFF Co-Leader
AxeLschiffeR

Headshots... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshots...   Headshots... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:04 am

L3WK0V wrote:
AxeLschiffeR wrote:
L3WK0V wrote:

Weird i thought everyone has this because for me this is VERY NOTICABLE i mean my friends come over and im playing and their all going wtf how is that a headshot and its true it wasnt, for me its very glitchy
hmm i dont know coz never happened to me, maybe coz i havent been playing for a while
Back to top Go down
http://tffclan.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Headshots... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshots...   Headshots... Empty

Back to top Go down

Headshots...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: